Website Usage Terms and Conditions
By using our website you are accepting our terms and conditions and agree to use the site for lawful purposes and in a way which does not infringe upon or restrict or inhibit the use of the website by any third party.
The name “Caring4Elders” is the operational name of Silver East Limited. The term ‘Caring4Elders’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Silver East Limited, which is the owner of the website whose registered office is Cart House 2, Copley Hill Business Park, Cambridge Road, Barbraham, Cambridge CB22 3GN, UK. Our company registration number is 8064267, Companies House, Cardiff. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Limitation of Liability
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Caring4Elders and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website and the forum.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Caring4Elders. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or that we endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Caring4Elders takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- We do not claim that the website or any of the content will be uninterrupted or error free, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses and bugs.
All information on visitors to the website or forum that is collected by us is used exclusively by Caring4Elders and is not otherwise distributed, disclosed, sold, rented, traded or used for any other purpose. We will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information, unless we have your permission. We will only use information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). The information is collected by our servers to help us maintain and improve our website.
This website and its content is copyright of Caring 4Elders - © Caring4 Elders 2012. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Material on the website
This website and the information, names, images, logos regarding or relating to Caring4Elders are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made, and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
Posting comments on the website
Any comments that you post on our website are subject to the same rules of on-line conduct, copyright, license and sanctions as apply to the Caring4Elders forum - the link to these terms and conditions is here.
Use of your content
Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and may be used by us on our website and in other publications or public representations.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, agents or partners harmless from and against any direct or indirect loss or damage (including consequential loss) and loss of profits, goodwill or business opportunities arising from any third party claim in relation to any content you upload, post or email on or through our forum or our site, your use of the forum and our site, or your breach of the provisions of these rules.